Specializing in Hunting & Outdoor Properties
|Location:||North America >> United States >> New Mexico|
|Type:||Shared Ownership Properties|
The ranch is located high in the Rocky Mountains in close proximity to the town of Chama, New Mexico. As a ranch owner, you will be part of an exclusive group. The ranch is only offering 42 parcels and all 140 +/- acre ranch parcels will have unparalleled views of the surrounding Chama River Valley.
Each parcel will have a 10-20 acre building envelope with water, electricity and a gravel driveway. The remaining portion of each ranch parcel will be designated a green-belt area. The total green-belt acreage will be close to 5000 +/- acres and will be accessible to all owners.
The ranch amenities include trails for ATV’s and Snowmobiles along with “quiet” trails for hikers, mountain bikers and horseback riders. There are twenty-five lakes on the ranch all stocked with rainbow trout along with many small streams and over a mile of the wild and scenic Canones Creek. There is an “extreme” golf course nestled in the foothills of the ranch with four holes completed and five additional holes to be completed by the year 2012.
The wildlife program is like no other, there will be limited hunting on the 5000 acre green-belt property and your family will have more opportunities to enjoy wildlife-associated recreation on the ranch. The 5,000 acre green-belt is teaming with Elk, Mule Deer, Black Bear, Merriam Turkeys and a lot more. You will experience all of this at home in your back yard.
There are several Alpine retreats tucked away throughout the ranch for owners and their guests to enjoy. These bungalows will be completely furnished and will accommodate from couples on a romantic get-a-way to family reunions.
· 42 parcels, each consisting of 140 acres +/-
· Each parcel will have water, electricity and a gravel driveway
· Each parcel will have a 10-20 acre building envelope
· The remaining 5000 +/- acres will be designated a green-belt
· ATV and Snowmobile trails
· Quiet trails for hiking and horseback riding
· 25 Fishing lakes stocked with rainbow trout
· One mile of Canones Creek
· Totem’s “Extreme” Golf course, with 9 holes
· Limited hunting allowed on the ranch
· Lodge Bungalows throughout the ranch
Where else in New Mexico can you be sure that what you see today is what you’ll get – Forever!